Using Remmina in Linux to connect to an RDP server
Remmina is a Linux software you can use to connect to a server that has RDP enabled (mostly Windows Server VPS, but you can add RDP to a Linux system).
- Download Remmina (using Ubuntu).
sudo apt update sudo apt install remmina -y
- Open Remmina and click on the top-left icon: “New Connection Profile”.
- Select RDP Protocol.
- Type a name for the connection.
- Type the public IP or public DNS on “Server” field and the username and password in their respective fields.
- You can choose the window resolution (client resolution, custom, etc.).
- Click on “Save and connect”.
If you have any suggestion, feel free to contact me via social media or email.