Stacer: a Linux system optimizer and monitoring tool
Stacer is an all-in-one system utility to manage a Linux desktop system: monitoring, startup applications, system cleaner and more useful tools.
Table of Contents
On its GitHub page you can find several installation methods for Debian/Ubuntu based systems and Fedora. You can compile it from source. It’s also available on AUR.
Stacer has several sections:
- Dashboard: monitor CPU, memory, disk and network usage.
- Startup apps: add or remove startup applications.
- System cleaner: remove package caches, crash reports, application logs, application caches and Trash.
- Search: file search.
- Services: enable/disable, start/stop services.
- Processes: running processes.
- Uninstaller: uninstall applications.
- Resources: display resource usage graphs (CPU, memory, disk, network).
- Helpers: Host management.
- APT Repository Manager: add or remove repositories.
- Settings: change Stacer settings.